< >

 

‘Time to Act’: Nationwide Protests Planned Over Mueller Report


80% of Americans say the Mueller report must be made public or be giving to congress at the very least. The other 20% are braindead says me.

Now it’s time to act!

‘Time to Act’: Nationwide Protests Planned as Barr continues to obstruct justice by hiding the Mueller report from Congress and the American People.

“Barr has offered an alternate timeline for a redacted version of the report—but we deserve the full report and congressional leaders and the American people expect it now.”


 

Share Us on Twitter & Facebook Now