Terms of Service
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE (collectively, including all Content available through the LiveNewsChat domain name, the âLiveNewsChat Websiteâ, or âWebsiteâ), YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the LiveNewsChat Website.
Before using our website LiveNewsChat (herein referred to as âwe,â âus,â or âLiveNewsChatâ), please read the following Terms of Service (âTermsâ) carefully. If you (âyouâ) agree to these Terms and desire to use the LiveNewsChat service (âLiveNewsChat Serviceâ), please click the âSign Upâ button. Following this process will represent a binding agreement between you and LiveNewsChat. To decline acceptance, click the âCancelâ or âExitâ button. Note that any breach of these Terms may result in termination of our Service to you.
LiveNewsChat reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time without prior notice. For updated Terms, please refer to this page occasionally for any changes.
1. Content Embedded or Linked to by LiveNewsChat
LiveNewsChat provides a web interface you may access to view text, image and video content posted by third parties. LiveNewsChat does not produce or post content (including bit torrent content) on any sites. LiveNewsChat cannot and does not screen the sites or its contents before including them in the results from which such automated searches are gathered. A search using LiveNewsChat Services may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. The content linked to by LiveNewsChat are developed by other people. LiveNewsChat does not have any control over these people and their actions. LiveNewsChat has no control over the quality, origin or legality of the content that can be accessed from LiveNewsChat. We cannot guarantee that a LiveNewsChat search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to from LiveNewsChat. Content accessed directly or indirectly by LiveNewsChat Services may be subject to copyright protection and other restrictions imposed by the holder of the copyright to such content. You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of such content is lawful. If you follow a link to a third party site, it is your responsibility and in your best interest to become familiar with such third party siteâs privacy and other policies and terms and conditions of service.
2. Age Requirements
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use LiveNewsChat. If you or your parent or guardian has any concerns, please contact us.
3. Access to Your Account
We need to be able to access your account, and you hereby grant permission for us to access your account for the following reasons: To keep up our LiveNewsChat Services and LiveNewsChat site to you and develop and expand new and useful services and features; and To follow a court order, complaint, subpoena or a legal request or inquiry from a governmental authority or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Canceling or Modifying the LiveNewsChat Service
LiveNewsChat retains the right to cancel the LiveNewsChat Service, remove content in accounts or to discontinue accounts at any time. We may do so at our sole discretion.
5. Proprietary intellectual Property
6. Third Party Sites
Your dealings or communications through LiveNewsChat Services with any party other than LiveNewsChat are solely between you and that third party. We do not endorse, verify, make any representations, or take responsibility for the content, truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content or activities conducted on any third party web sites. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
YOU AGREE THAT LIVENEWSCHAT WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, RESOURCES OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR FOR ANY HARM RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, ADVERTISING, OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY. Reference on the LiveNewsChat site to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, trade identity, service mark, trade identity, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by LiveNewsChat. Users are requested to inform LiveNewsChat of any errors or inappropriate material found on web sites to which LiveNewsChatâs site is or may be linked.
7. LiveNewsChat User Forums, Chat Rooms & Blogs
Forums, message boards, chat rooms, online diaries, or other interactive areas on the LiveNewsChat site (âUser Forumsâ) are provided to give users a forum to share their content, ideas, opinions and information.LiveNewsChat does not endorse the content posted in User Forums. LiveNewsChat does not and cannot review every message posted by users in User Forums. LiveNewsChat reserves the right, but is not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to a User Forum for any reason in LiveNewsChatâs sole discretion. Please note that, generally, information you submit in a User Forum will be accessible by other users of the LiveNewsChat Services.
8. Restrictions on Use
You agree not to do any of the following while using LiveNewsChatâs Services:
harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of LiveNewsChat), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by LiveNewsChat in its sole discretion);
transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third partyâs uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the LiveNewsChat site.
impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through LiveNewsChat Services or to LiveNewsChat, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the LiveNewsChat site for any reason;
transmit or otherwise make available through the LiveNewsChat site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes; or violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
9. Copyrighted Material
Materials, information and content found with LiveNewsChat Services may be protected by copyright and other applicable laws. You may not distribute or copy such material without the written permission of the copyright owner. LiveNewsChat does not condone posting, reproduction or distribution of content by anyone other than the copyright holder or the copyright holderâs authorised agents. LiveNewsChat RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF LIVENEWSCHAT USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Takedown Notices Should be Sent to mail(at)livenewschat(dot)tv.
11. Request for Removal of Links
LiveNewsChat considers requests to remove links from its indices on a case by case basis. Please note that LiveNewsChatâs indices consist of information that has been identified, indexed and compiled through an automated process with no advance review by persons. LiveNewsChat cannot and does not screen anything made available through its indices. For each web site reflected in LiveNewsChatâs indices, if either (i) a site owner restricts access to his or her web site or (ii) a site is taken down from the web, then, upon receipt of a request by the site owner or a third party in the second instance, LiveNewsChat would consider on a case-by-case basis requests to remove the link to that site from its indices. However, if the operator of the site does not take steps to prevent it, the automatic facilities used to create the indices are likely to find that site and index it again in a relatively short amount of time.
By accessing the livenewschat.tv website and services, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LiveNewsChat, our officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the LiveNewsChat Service from and against all damages, losses, expenses and costs, including reasonable attorneysâ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or of LiveNewsChat Service or any activity or event related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the LiveNewsChat Service using your account.
13. Governing Law and Claims
Information contained on LiveNewsChat may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to LiveNewsChat Services where the content of LiveNewsChat site may be illegal is prohibited. If you access LiveNewsChat Services from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws. These Terms will be governed by the laws of Germany, without regard to its conflicts of law principles, and specifically will not be governed by the United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if otherwise applicable. Any cause of action filed by you with respect to the Terms or your use of LiveNewsChat Services must be filed in LiveNewsChat within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, otherwise the cause will be forever barred. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Germany for any cause of action arising under these Terms or related to LiveNewsChat Services.
14. Export You are responsible for compliance with all city, state and local laws, and you are required to comply with laws and regulations when you use or export any materials, content or images provided through the LiveNewsChat Service.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties THE CONTENT AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH LiveNewsChatâs SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN âAS AVAILABLEâ AND âAS ISâ BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LiveNewsChat EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LiveNewsChat MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SITE, ACCESS TO ITS SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR FREE, OR SECURE, OR THAT THE LiveNewsChat SITE OR OUR SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LiveNewsChat MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, IMAGE QUALITY, GOODS, SERVICES, SPECIAL OFFERS, OR THE DELIVERY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES, ACCESSED, PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH LiveNewsChatâs SITE OR ADVERTISED THROUGH LiveNewsChatâs SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE LiveNewsChatâs SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR CONSENT RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE LiveNewsChat SERVICES.
16. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LIVENEWSCHAT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IFLIVENEWSCHAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE LIVENEWSCHATâs SITE, MATERIAL, IMAGES OR SERVICES, FROM ANY CHANGES TO THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES; THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall LiveNewsChat or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
17. Miscellaneous LiveNewsChat at any time may assign our responsibilities and rights hereunder without notice to you. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid and/or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms will continue in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and LiveNewsChat with respect to this LiveNewsChat Service and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the LiveNewsChat Service.
19. The EFFECTIVE DATE of these Terms is March 1st 2012.