< >

 

Apple Probing Claim Woman Died While Using Charging iPhone

A 23-year-old Chinese woman has allegedly died from an electric shock when using Apple’s iPhone 5 while it was being charged, her family members claim, according to media reports.

The older sister of alleged victim Ma Ailun took to Sina Weibo, China’s popular Twitter-like social network, over the weekend to demand an explanation from Apple and urged people not to use their phones while charging them.

A Sina Tech report said that Apple has issued a statement expressing condolences to Ma’s family over the unfortunate incident, and vowed to investigate the incident thoroughly. The company also said it would cooperate with authorities over the matter.

the next web

Tags: , , , ,


 

Follow Us for Live Updates


Please Share Us Now!

Recommended Gear

Click Here for the Best Deals From LNC