< >

 

Official: Libyan suspected in Benghazi Attack Arrives in U.S.

BREAKING: Ahmed Abu Khatallah was taken to a federal court in Washington from a Navy warship where he had been held since his June 15 capture, U.S. media said.

The Libyan militia leader suspected in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi that killed four Americans was in federal custody on Saturday morning.

“Ahmed Abu Khatallah is in law enforcement custody,” said Bill Miller, spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office for D.C. would not comment on where Ahmed Abu Khatallah was being held, but he was expected to arrive in the United States over the weekend.


 

Follow Us for Live Updates


Please Share Us Now!

Recommended Gear

Click Here for the Best Deals From LNC